Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How to see a vagina without getting a woman naked

The first time I ever saw a vagina, I was eight or nine years old. It happened in the schoolyard of my elementary school, where most of my important learning took place. A friend of mine asked if I wanted to see a pussy, and of course I nodded excitedly. He then put his palms together and held this hands horizontally, with his ring and middle fingers separated like Mr. Spock would do on Star Trek. He instructed me to do the same thing, but to hold my hands vertically. We interlocked our hands at the "V" and my friend told me to open my hands at the palm and peek inside this contraption made of metacarpals and skin. Voila! A vagina revealed itself to me that day, and it was quite a letdown.
Though I had barely any knowledge of the female anatomy, most of it having been passed on to me as hearsay and rumor, I knew even then that a vagina doesn't look like a kaleidoscope of finger webbing. I wasn't sure what it looked like, precisely--some bathroom graffiti seemed to imply that it was triangular, for one thing--but it seemed a lot more complex than what had been presented to me at that point.
In its way, the acquisition of sexual and social misinformation is its own rite of passage, one that prepares you for adulthood better than any sexual education class or moldy copy of Oui magazine can. It teaches valuable lessons that remain true throughout your life: many people would rather lie than to admit that they don't know about a subject, and when everyone agrees about the validity of a lie, it becomes a truth. Also, men will go to any length to be near pussy, even poor facsimilies of it.
This is why I routinely lie to children every chance I get. It tests their mettle and prepares them for the reality of lying and posturing they will encounter in adulthood. If a child accepts a bald-faced lie at face value and passes on that information to his peers, then you know what the future will hold for that person: a high-ranking job at the CIA. The more skeptical among them will grow up to become cynical bloggers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good web log

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i luz u.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, you mean it's not supposed to look like a web of intertwined fingers?

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Copyright © 2008 Reggie Hassenblatt. A NOW Crew Hilarity, All Rights Reserved. | Email reggie@reggiemail.yup